Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kool-Aid drama

·       For those of you who don’t know, I usually prefer water over any other drink. In fact 70% of the time if you’d ask me what I want to drink, I’d probably say water. On that note I went to go make a small stash of groceries. Curiously I decide to fancy up my water by purchasing Kool-Aid packets. I am now ready to use them for my enjoyment. All one needs to do is open up a packet, pour it into the water, and stir. How tough can that be?
Let’s see how it went: As I pour the powder into the water, I discovered that there was no stirs available. Out of hurry I grabbed a coffee straw thinking....hmmm I will stir the ingredients by making turbulence......let the bubbles begin....well I kind of used a bit too much blowing pressure that water bubbled high enough to jump out of the 7 inch cup and landing right on my shirt. I paused, thinking “did this really happen”. What are the chances of it going shooting towards me? The End

No comments:

Post a Comment